SIAM Services India Pvt ltd has its QHSE Policy to conduct its operations in such a way that take into account of Quality of operations without compromising with Health & Safety of the employees and everyone involved in the process and the conservation of the environment in all its operational areas.
- To meet this policy, Management of SSIPL is committed to:
- Treat HSE issues as similar to other objectives.
- Make effort to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational hazards.
- Comply with all applicable local laws, customer policies and regulations.
- Control and minimize hazards to workers, community, property at large by applying best & consistent technology and good practices.
- Provide HSE training to employees and enforce use of PPE in job area.
- Develop and maintain HSE emergency procedures along with clients, local authorities and emergency services.
- Improve the efficient use of energy and natural resources and reduce discharge and wastes.
SIAM Services India Pvt Ltd through a documented HSE management system will implement this policy and ensure all employees are committed to perform their duties according to this HSE policy.